Saturday, November 23, 2013

Snow - sort of

Today is the first day of this season that I got snow at my (current) house.  Granted it was about 1/64 of an inch and most of it melted when it hit the ground.

Here's a small amount sitting on my car.

I also drove through some brief snow showers during the late morning. 

The whooping and hollering you hear is from all the area skiers.  Taos got 18 inches.  Skis are being waxed even as you read this.

My new house is coming along.  The paint is complete.  The laminate floor is almost down.  I was hoping it would be finished yesterday but no luck there.  It now looks like it'll get done on Tuesday. 

I'm going to have it deep cleaned by the local Molly Maid folks.  So far, it looks like I'll be spending the Thanksgiving weekend moving the small stuff.  It'll help work off the calories from Thanksgiving day!

Papillon

No comments:

Post a Comment