Sunday, August 21, 2011

Silly Rabbit

I don't know why, but the wild rabbits that live in the neighborhood like to occasionally hang out in the middle of the street.  It has absolutely no cover against predators.  In the summertime it has to be HOT. 

In any case, yesterday morning when I went to get the newspaper, there was a rabbit.  Sitting in the road.  Washing its face.  And giving me the hairy eyeball in case I turned out to be a rabbit killer.  (I'm not, but I did have some homicidal thoughts when I found out they were eating my thyme plants.)

Here's a long shot of the rabbit - in the middle of the lower part of the photo.



And here's a cropped version of the same photo.










The rabbit let me take a few photos before deciding it was time to leave.

Papillon

No comments:

Post a Comment