Saturday, July 18, 2015

Settling In

Cesar seems to be settling in quite well.  He can still be a tiny bit clingy, but not terribly so.

He really does love his catnip mice.  He especially likes stalking them underneath the dining table and in and out of the chair legs.  Here he is - taking a short break before 'killing' another (catnip) mouse.
He's not a good photo subject.  He'll strike a pose.  As I'm getting my camera set to take a picture, he'll move around.  Or, while I was taking a series of photos of him on the floor with the mouse, he got curious about the noise and got up on the arm of the chair.

So I decided to help him take some selfies.
Ever so slightly cross-eyed, but they do go nicely with his collar.
Looking a bit regal.

I'm so glad he's settling in.  He was so sad the first week and a half.

Papillon




1 comment:

  1. Also, the silicone used in the Everest EH-1 Band is formulated to look new rolex replica sale years down the road, and is impervious to heat. With the RubberB strap, I gently replica watches uk heated it with a stove lighter to make it conform around my wrist as the RubberB strap feels stiffer than Everest’s. In doing the same procedure with the rolex replica sale Everest EH-1 Band, it sprung back to its original flat shape. In Italy, I discovered that the springiness was an advantage as the heat would expand and contract my wrist size and the strap would just accommodate changes in wrist size. The Everest EH-1 Band black strap rolex replica uk color compliments the gloss black face of my GMT-C replica watches uk and the black Ceracrom bezel. After a 10 days of wearing it, a little rubber strap cleaner from Veraet made the Everest EH-1 Band replica watches sale strap a little darker and appear newer.

    ReplyDelete