Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Killer Zombie Full Moon?

Tonight's commute home was a nightmare.  It got me to wondering if the full moon had some sort of vendetta against Albuquerque area commuters.

It started out smoothly enough.  Then I got onto I-40 westbound.  Around the Wyoming exit, traffic started to really slow down/come to a stop.  One car didn't slow down fast enough because there was a rear ender that had obviously just happened moments before I drove by.

Things only got worse.  It turns out there was one wreck on southbound I-25 at Rio Bravo that had the highway shut down and traffic rerouted onto the frontage road.  According to the traffic reports, there was a car on fire on northbound I-25.  Then, there was an older wreck on westbound I-40 at University. 

Needless to say, traffic was all backed up.  My normal commute takes 45-60 minutes.  Tonight, it took 75 minutes. 

I am SO glad to finally be at home.

Papillon

No comments:

Post a Comment