Monday, January 14, 2013

Snow - and it's annoying

I still haven't figured out how to make my iPod nano to play the stuff I want it to play.  I'm giving the two of us a time out.

The house's pipes are flowing nicely.  Last night I made sure to leave a couple of faucets running slightly.  I sure don't want to go through the whole frozen pipes scenario a second time.  Nope, nope, nope.

As if I wasn't already feeling annoyed, today's weather helped things along nicely.  It started snowing early in the afternoon.  Mucked things up a bit and then stopped.  Fortunately things cleared up enough to make it relatively easy to get to my car.  However, as I headed home, I could see clouds headed my way.  Sure enough, about halfway home it started to snow.  NOOOOOOO!

At one point I was sitting at a stoplight and you could see the snow beginning to accumulate on the road.  Oh, no!  Fortunately, at about 3/4 of the way home, the snow tapered off and things went fairly well the rest of the way.

After I got home I took a few minutes to sweep the snow off the sidewalk.  Otherwise, tomorrow it would most likely melt enough to change into ice before I got home.

It's supposed to be COLD again tomorrow and then start warming up to normal temperatures by the end of the week.  Sooner rather than later would be nice.

Papillon

No comments:

Post a Comment