Friday, August 6, 2010

Malfunctions

I had been planning on writing about my recent trip to the Albuquerque Museum.  They've had a traveling exhibit from the National Museum of Wales - artwork collected by two Welsh sisters - 'From Turner to Cezanne'.

However, all of that had to be put on hold because my computer decided to become difficult.  It would allow me to connect to the Internet, but then my browser would not allow me to actually doing anything on the Internet.  OK, I take that back, I could do stuff on the Internet but only after jumping through hoops to get my browser to work with me.

After spending a great deal of time thinking murderous thoughts about my browser on Wednesday night, I disconnected everything and schlepped my computer to the repair shop.  They promised it back in 3 to 5 business days.  So I am now at one of the local libraries, using one of their computers.  It's a workable situation, but not especially convenient.

So, things may be a bit sporadic for the next 3 to 5 business days.

Papillon

No comments:

Post a Comment