Monday, April 4, 2011

Putting a Period on It

The plumber came by for the (hopefully) final time today.  It really wasn't a truly plumbing related visit.  During the 're-pipe the house' project, at one point the access panel to the attic crawl space had a large corner broken off.  It was a piece of wall board cut to fit the opening.  Since it was original to the house, it had gotten rather fragile with age.

I really didn't expect it, but the plumber offered to fix it.  I, of course, said OK.  Originally, the plumber said he'd bring the replacement sometime late last week.  He got busy and couldn't make it. 

We scheduled him to come by this morning.  Shortly before the scheduled time, he called and say he was running late.  He arrived and I now have a new access panel for my attic crawl space.  Plus, the plumber got to pick up the tape measure that one of the workers had left behind.

Win-win all the way around.

As the plumber was leaving, I said, "Don't take this the wrong way because you've been very nice and very professional, but I hope I don't see you again for a VERY LONG TIME!"  He smiled and agreed with me.

All in all, it's nice to have everything back to normal.

Papillon

No comments:

Post a Comment